Promo 1 is FINALLY OVER!!! haha... so HAPPY! well even though I won't be able to get good result but at least I do give my best! haha really!!! Hey ppl got study very hard de leh! heehee:D
So how am I going to spent my No School days? thur,sat and sunday???
Maybe read storybook,rest at home,go out with friends,watch tv,eat eat eat,listen to songs...
Huh... why my life so BORING???(((
How I Wish.... my life can be more fulfilling...more.. meaningful!)
like working ... to earn money
like doing charity work?! ah... I want go take care those stray dogs=) heehee they are so cute! so nice to be with))) hmmm they are so pathetic sia... how can your torture and abandon them like this? haha but
.
.
....
I SCARE THEY BITE ME:(
huh... then no this charity work for me ar???
Or.. when they are in the cage, I help feeding them la?! This also charity rite? I at least got help leh... better than staying at home do nthing rite??)) agree????
Ya and of course I want go take a dance lesson outside!!! exercise what rite? Good for health:) heehee... 'healthy' the famous word for DoorBell.
Wow... is it a lot to do??? But I don't really mind at all=D haha
hmmmmmmmm.... just hope all these will come true???
But I don't know how to start those hope???
I want someone to accompany me=) haha
and will be waiting for HIPPO!!!