Monday, July 6, 2009

The only thing in my mind now is
Dance Dance Dance

I yearn for dance so badly. I want to be in a big,spacious music room... with the other people who like to dance too... and a good good instructor! We will be dancing to the beats... like the rhythm
is so in our body, so flexible,so hip,so into the songs. haha i'm not so good at describing.. so pardon me. Just so badly want to dance. To move my body to the beats.
Becos other then thinking about this, I don't want to think about other things.
Life will never be simple but complicated..............................................................


Sometimes things just happen like that and you won't be able to understand that.

This is so like my mood now...

dunno what I really want and dunno why I so emo for some stupid reason.

Which seems like so unreasonable.
.
.
.
.
suddenly I thinks that why ppl want to emo becos emo give them to think about their feelings and to understand more about their inner self.
HahA to do some reflection~!
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
...
...

yeah see i'm a not so moody person.. nvm about those stupid thoughts... Go and study ba yuxian! Last two papers to go.. tue and wed.. after that... finish le!!! Yeah!!!