Saturday, July 4, 2009

hello! so wat if now exam period?! also must relax rite?) haha so today went out with eve and philip to catch a movie, ICE AGE3 at cineleisure....IN 3D!!! WOW... becos is my first time I'M SO EXCITED!!! haha can guess how excited i am that time?? Philip, who don't really 'know' me, was looking at me in a puzzled way.... ' why yuxian acting like this?' haha. Then eve told him. This is what yuxian are like! haha... I'm SoSoSo EXcited and happy happy... wearing that spec.. haha Cool! philip wear the spec like Mr Cool and eve.. Miss detective. haha. Why i call her detective?? cos throughout the movie she didn't laugh much, was very 'calm' like a detective! haha While me and philip were laughing like crazy.. Hahaha and very LoUD Too! A stranger boy beside me was also very quiet, didn't laugh much... This kind of movie must laugh laugh ma.. ah yo... haha even though i am sandwich between two 'quiet' people... I still can like so CRAZY! haha. I learn to entertain myself!!!D
Oh ya before watching movie rite? We went to eat ljs...but before that... where is ljs??? somewhere.. but where?? before... again... they change to eat other, I went to ask a person... he pointed to me... it was hidden at a corner... super near to us. haha. lucky i ask.. or no ljs for me le
:( and dinner, me and eve went far east buy cheese sausage and bubble tea!D yeah yeah! I hope they enjoy themselves today... cos I DO! hey my relax time leh! haha. so... in the end went home finish my food, went downstairs buy dinner for family,watch tv,study a bit bio,phy and NOW IS TIME TO SLEEP!!! after finish this post... so tired but happy... cos I finish my day with a satisfied smile!D yeah!!!