Well I wanna thanks HIPPO for changing my blogskin! without her my blog wont be so nice! and hope she is working hard to prepare for her coming prelim!!! haha and thx her for her well wishes for my exam.
Hai but so sad to disappoint her and those who care for me... i guess i wont be doing quite well in this exam. haha Soorry! and sorry for myself. haha
k la dont so moody! so spoilt mood! heeheeD
Well Well... has been staying up late lately.... studying for exam... now only left physics and bio. My bio still left two chapter to go... so must kampateh ya?!p
physic I still ok ok lor.. haha.
Tell you the truth, I can feel myself stress out a little le... when I know I won't be able to do well for this exam. haha.
Huh.. see.. this post so moody... guess it isn't the time to blog. bye bye yo. don't let me affect you k?! haha. What can i say??
Hope for miracle??!! haha my little angel!