I'm jealous with your life! why can't I be easily satisfy? and want more?(
oh.. dude!!!
There is still billions of things I want in life!
You can't simply satisfy me easily...
I yearn for more.
I'm greedy for dreams to be achieve.
one dream lead to another.
haha
I'm a ambitious girl yeah.
heard peter(modern dance instructor) talk about NAFA!
diploma in dance.
Ouch...
My dream is shattered!
3 years of dance drilling
morning to night! Monday to sat
where is my time?
how many things must I sacrifice?
When will be the right time?
oww...
How determine am I?
There is still lots lots lots of things I yet to experience...
not just experiencing but doing it the best!
where are my courage? determination? perseverance? and the right time?
sadti... i know I shouldn't worry about this... exam is coming le LIM YU XIAN! straight after June holiday!
why can't I stop dreaming about things that is so un-within reach now?
and focus more on the up coming things!!! exam!!!
shut up and focus on studies!
ah... I hate this life!
bring me more fun can?
so boring!!!!