Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi peeps!!!
4 more days to sch reopen!!!
Err.. I think I won't be that scare of promo le ba?!
Because... worries so much also no use.
Just do what U can!
No time to go crazy over " oh no.... this this this this.. chapter haven revise! "
I'm taking one step at a time attitude towards my life now!)
Like that more happy ah..
Guess... these few days, compared to last time, I'm more happy le!
I no longer stress over pw
I no longer dislike that much about my life now.
Seeing others so fortunate than us.. so what!!!
Grass may seem greener on the other side... but u dunno unless u are in their shoes..
maybe they also secretly admire ur life instead?)

Haha...
suddenly just realize simple is the best of everything!
Don't be so complex minded ppl!!!
sometimes open windows for urself to breathe more!
simple minded ppl may seem silly to u... but they are happier than u!D