Wednesday, December 30, 2009

YINSHAN!!! I'm shock by ur recent post u know..haha didn't know that someone out there agrees with me too! tHX you!!!D
Yup! Let's be brave about our own views and TALK IT OUT!!! Always believe in ourselves!
Whether it is right or wrong, we still must express our own thoughts, never keep inside.
Or not no one will knows.

Well Well... 2010 is approaching le hhaahaa...
Tml, which is new year eve, my family and I going to have a steamboat meal, to mark the end of 2009 and welcome a brand new year of 2010. I'm quite looking forward to a brand new year, Hoping that 2010 will be a fantastic year for me! haha! Let's all be optimistic ya!!!DD

Also! Tml my brother will be having his gold swimming test. Will wish him all the best! haha make me jealous k di. Cos I didn't make it for gold test. haha

Hmmm today went out with Janice and Eve... Guess we did had an Awesome night ya? haha
I'M A BIG BULLY!!!
I keep pulling Janice bra strap from behind! 3 times. haha cos she tease at my funny expression.
humph! I learn it from RouHui de haha! one of my working fren who did that to me. Haha now my turn to do tat to my frens! haha........ !D BEWARE!!!
Then I treat them dinner! Fish steamboat! $10! haha... I happily ate all the fish... leaving eve and Janice 2 pieces of fish each ! haha!!! In the end they left with a lot of rice to eat... cos no more 'ingredient' left for them le. Haha ALL EATEN BY LIM YU XIAN! Next time must eat fast fast ah hahah.. HNUgry girl eats alot!!! I also didn't realise that I didn't left some for them... when I finally realise... haha... everything is gone!D
haha!!! Poor Janice and eve have to eat mostly plain rice!D

Oh YA!!!!! THE CAKE IS I BUY FOR EVE AND JANICE DE!!!!!! I PAY LE AH!!! HAHA.
IS TO CELEBRATE EVE AND JANICE BIRTHDAY!D Happy SWEET 17 AND 18!!!
heehee am touch by eve's doings. SHE 'BOUGHT' the cake I wanted!!!DDD Thx U!D

oh no! forget to complain also... JANICE YAP!!! WHO IS UR SWEETHEART AH??? ME OR EVE??? WHY THE CARD YOU DID FOR HER GOT 'DEAR SWEETHEART'???
I WANT COMPLAIN!!!!