Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exhausted From Work. Wonder where eve get her energy from... haha cos, can say I am tired/sian at my work!( Now I hardly entertain customers. Let them see see themselves, Only when they need help I will approach them. Hai! I'm not slacking! haha... can say most of the customers will want to 'explore' it themselves hahaaa.. than me explaining to them. hmmm!)

Today..before go to work.. had a nice talk with DADDY!!! haha...
We say when didi grow up will be a HANDSOME GUY!!! GOT MUSCLE onE!! Then many girls will chase after him!!! haha he say he don't want that! Rather be a cute guy but no girls to crazily chase after him. hmmm...

I am thinking...

If I got the chance again...

I will still not have the courage to fight for my happiness...

Will still wait for...

FATE!

Still believing WHAts urS will BE YOURS!