I miss your smiles :D

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just another foolish act.

I didn't get to see your smile...





There comes a time in life that you have to realize that no matter how many times you change yourself they will always find something wrong with you.




Posted by yuxian
Newer Post Older Post Home

Talk to me :)

Links to your heart :)

  • Eve Ho
  • Janice
  • Jocelyn
  • Stphanie Koh
  • Yin Shan
  • Zarifah

understanding what I had been through all this while

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2011 (46)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • Am I capable to make my dream come true? =)
      • Just another foolish act.
      • sweet!
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (104)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
If our path ever crosses again, I might be braver.
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.