I had came to understand ONE THING!
So far I had been trying to search for something bigger and better whereas overlooking that the BEST-EST things is just right in front of me!
Therefore, I had came to realize it and had stop searching and start to appreciate the things that I have!
IT is not too late what!
TODay, 3 HOURS OF MODERN DANCE PRACTICE SEEM LIKE A TORTURE TO ME ;'(
Ain't good.. HATE doing Turns! Only making me giddy only!
Worse still!!! Twice a week,6 hrs! ZZzzZZzz
Oh ya! I got a declamation!
Let's face it! There are so many people we meet day by day... They could be playing different roles in your life... well those insincere one, faker one, I don't mind losing you.
Learning to be true to myself and stop the drama!
LIKE IT OR HATE IT, THAT'S MY CHOICE!!!
WEE!!!! FREEDOM OUT! STRESS OUT! SHALL PLAY HARD!
After my last lap for bio paper 1 at 2dec... heehee
DANCE, FRIENDS,WORK... let me enjoy you! ^^