I miss your smiles :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010


holding my tears
on my way home
bus 66
beside me sat an old lady
things happened that upset my heart
not going say what it is
but I won't make this happen again!
Go strong Girl!
YX!
A tough battle ahead!
Posted by yuxian
Newer Post Older Post Home

Talk to me :)

Links to your heart :)

  • Eve Ho
  • Janice
  • Jocelyn
  • Stphanie Koh
  • Yin Shan
  • Zarifah

understanding what I had been through all this while

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (46)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2010 (104)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • source:http://soot-sprite.tumblr.com/
      • Oh ya... don't forget about our dates!!!Soul Garde...
      • Hello...here I am again! I'm going to post post po...
      • and 2AM!!!haha... those cheer me up!DCurrently add...
      • holding my tearson my way homebus 66beside me sat ...
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
If our path ever crosses again, I might be braver.
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.