CIP trip to Presbyterian Community service,childcare centre on 1 April was indeed a fruitful experience!) well... I enjoy myself... They are soooooo cuttteeee... especially Jeremy and xin yi...
haha My favorite ma!P
Later the day, I'm going to do my pw... was planning to do it.. Like nowwww.... but.. haha.. end up blogging, facebook(addictive!!!) ++++ watching music video! HAha!
Pls pls Yuxian!!!! quickly do some hmwk ba!!!!!!))))
haha... want to thx Claricia... whenever she knows that I'm feeling down,she will come n encourage me! to cheer up!D thx alot Claricia!!!!DDD I really do need that!!! haha!D
Really appreciate the effort u put in to sms me..) to motivate and encourage me!!! U nv fail to do it since the starting of the year or since I noe uuuu.... and since u start seeing me getting sad, stressed!!! Which I hate it alott!!! I wan my HMO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!DDD
No fear of it!!! I"M GOING TO GET MY SMILE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!