Monday, November 23, 2009

!) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !) !)
I'm going to work with eve le! haha.Today went for job interview with eve,tgt with her mom.
Yeah! I'm going to earn some money! To lessen my dad's burden!
To be able to buy some things I want! Without asking for money! haha
Yeah!!! and No Yeah!( cos I will be very tired! Don't wish to attend any nasty suituation with the customers. You know what I mean can le!
HaHa Just hang in there ba!0

Btw... yesterday sunday I went swimming with papa and didi... Guess who I saw??? Fishpaper, Edward and one more whom I dunno his name. haha
soooo long nv go swimming le... It was shoick! haha... I think ard 20laps?! yeah Yuxian! hurray! Well Done!D haha

Maybe.. just maybe I can make the effort to go swimming once a week??
Oh No No!!! I GOT WORK!!!! Ah!!!!( Sadti