Hi guyss!!!
Today I 'wake up very early'!!! Cos I whole night didn't sleep at all! haha so now,early in the morning, i'm here to blog :)
Well Well.... like 2am to 530 like tat...heehee I was surfing the net!
And guess wad I found?!
A person BLOG! I'm so surprise! Didn't noe tat 'this person' will have a blog too! SURPRISE SURPRISE! haha!D
wanna noe who I refering to?!? :D come ask me I tell u! cos I scare 'this person' would have found my blog loong ago! haha
If I tell ur, think you all will also be as shock as me too! haha
My stomach now very FULL! just had my breakfast with dad at our nearby coffee shop!D
Btw to those who want to noe how my chalet goes and about how happy I am to Finally see subaba and yin shan! haha it is way way too awesome!!! we have lots of fun!
Mr tan love my dress/blouse heehee :)
suba and yinshan so happy to see me! I ALSO!D
Chalet was WOW!
play pool(me vs chenyin,he won.jocelyn and isacc try to teach me thx u!),bbq(rinie and zarzar and others, dey poor ting,cookin for us and thx to ur we have yummmy food to eat!),watch transformer(wow HOT GIRL),roller skatin( me and ya ya we fall tgt:) & cycling(me,yaya,zarzar,javier,steph,wl) :) Yeah Yeah! but a bit sad rinie didnt have fun wif me tgt!(
and so sad I didn't stay over night ;( ( heard they talk about dirty stufff! )
But overrall I have so much fun!!! first time go home alone at 10 plus !D !D