hello frens:D I'm FINALLY here to blog.
hmmm my reasons for not updating my blog soon often is because I'm too busy! haha
k la.. the truth is I lazy and no mood to blog. Then second reason is really too busy on hmwk.. wa so much to do SIA!
Hmmm today aft sch, wen rinie and zar zar went back home le. Me, yaling and stephanie went lib. cos I alr promise yaling to teach her maths:) I'm her math tutor u noe?! and is free of charge also haha. I very good rite?? heehee no la:p pai seh pai seh hahaDDD
then after that stephanie left us alone for a while... then we talk talk lor.. instead of teaching her maths. We were talking about her going poly thingy... then I say she better make a firm and good choice now becos she alr from poly come MI and then now going back poly again. It is wastin time and she alr 21 yrs old le!!!
Then she look at me like...huh...'oh my she still dunno yet?!'
Then I like huh also... 'did I say anything wrongly??!'
In the end she suddenly ask me take out my ez-link card while she take out hers. I was super puzzled. take out for?
Then she ask me read the year. I 1992, she1991.
AH........ I was super SHOCKED and wanna shout at YA LING!!! why lie to me?(
but cant... We were in lib and the behind us table alr shhhh us le.haha
I angry lor... she say everyone noe le then they tot i noe also but still pretendin.. NO I REALLY DUNNO. Ya.. in the beginning I dont believe but slowly I start to believe le lor..( so sad! YALING~!!!