
hmmm just finish reading this book 'ugly' by Constance Briscoe.
I got motivated at the back pages about how she has to handle the 2 jobs, didn't have enough sleep.About how bad her mother treat her,always asking for money.Didn't care about how she survive,how painful and hard she has to gone through all by herself.And all her mother does is'Give me Money or you Get Out of this house' I hate her alot sia! how can a mother treat her own daughter like that? Always hit her,hurt her mentally and physically.
I admire her determination, her strength to carry on with her life,achieve her goal without fall.
How i wish i has her determination too, to study hard,work to earn money to support herself and to strive hard to achieve her goal,no matter how hard life it is.
I also feel so lucky!compared to her life,i'm more fortunate. see... so we must be thankful right? For what we have:)
HaHa:D