Friday, May 22, 2009

HELLO!!!D

These two days went eating with BS^2, LG and SCG after school. Haha it was funny hanging out with them, have lots of good laugh. Can say we are super lame ppl! we went mac and kfc on separate days.
haha I was having detection on thur becos i overslept and was late for sch! Thankfully at least I have them to acc me haha.
Having detection can make me sad sia! I hate detection lor... must sign out at 6!!! SUPER LAME! It makes my face turn black hahahahaD
Yeah! finally meeting Hippo le.These few fridays never meet her sia. cos can say nothing to do much and i always came back late haha
Wah... my that three friends always like to ran away from me sia. so sad:( becos my voice is too loud! Oh Oh cant help it la. Will try to control ok?>